Mandarin Oriental, Geneva has launched a fun-filled accommodation package for families that includes credit to spend at the city’s most famous toy shop. Also included in the Family Getaway offer is a luxurious room or suite with an adjoining room for the children, free children’s dining, complimentary soft drinks from the mini-bar and much more.
Upon arrival at the hotel, guests will be welcomed with family treats, tickets for a train tour of Geneva’s Old Town and credit to spend at the Franz Carl Weber toy shop. During their stay, guests can enjoy Geneva’s many other charms too, including the magnificent expanse of Lake Geneva, the soaring Alps, and the city’s fascinating museums, beautiful botanical gardens, colourful outdoor markets and famous chocolate factories.
Back at the hotel, guests can enjoy Mandarin Oriental, Geneva’s luxurious facilities and renowned high standards of service to complete a thoroughly indulgent stay in the city of peace.
The Family Getaway package includes:
- Two adjoining rooms OR one Corner Suite/Deluxe Suite with a complimentary adjoining room
- For parents’ booking themselves a room, a complimentary upgrade is offered subject to availability
- Complimentary food for children under 12 years old at MO Bar and Café Calla
- Train tour of Geneva’s Old Town for up to four people
- CHF 50 credit to spend at Franz Carl Weber toy shop
- Special chocolates and welcome treat for children upon arrival
- Complimentary non-alcoholic drinks from the minibar
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
- 4pm late check-out, upon availability
- Valid until 31 December 2017. Priced from CHF 895 per night for two rooms.
Reservations can be made by contacting the reservations office at Mandarin Oriental, Geneva on +41 22 909 00 01 / email@example.com or by visiting the hotel’s website mandarinoriental.com/geneva. Rooms are subject to availability and terms and conditions apply.
About Mandarin Oriental, Geneva
A living example of Swiss hotel tradition at its very best, Mandarin Oriental, Geneva has a superb location on the River Rhône, located within the heart of the city’s shopping, historic and business districts. Following an extensive refurbishment, the hotel features 189 elegant and spacious guest-rooms and suites, with many suites enjoying private terraces with supreme views of the river, Old Town and snow-capped mountains. Fine dining; unparalleled service and luxury make it the ideal choice for discerning travellers.