Mandarin Oriental Pudong, Shanghai is offering guests a luxury accommodation package with tips on what to see and do in Shanghai this spring. Guests can make the most of their time in the city while it’s in full bloom by booking the value-for-money Club Delight room package at the hotel, where they can enjoy Michelin-star cuisine and award-winning spa treatments within its picturesque waterside setting.
The Club Delight room package is priced from CNY 2,600 + 16.6%, and includes:
· Exclusive use of The Club Lounge for private buffet breakfast, all day refreshments and lavish evening cocktails
· Dining credit of CNY 400
· Spa service credit of CNY 200
· Complimentary two-hour use of the Club business centre and meeting rooms each day. After this, an hourly rental charge applies
· Laundry, pressing and dry cleaning of up to two garments per day
· Discreet and efficient check-in and check-out by Club personnel
· On-call butler and dedicated concierge service
· House car service within the Lujiazui area in a 2km radius. Available on a first come first served basis, every day between 7am to 8pm
Local taxes apply. Offer is subject to availability and advance reservation is required. Room reservations can be made through Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s online reservations service at www.mandarinoriental.com, the Group’s worldwide sales and reservation offices, or by phoning Mandarin Oriental Pudong, Shanghai directly at +86 21 20829908.