The award-winning 137 Pillars House is a stunning 30 suite boutique Hotel with a rich colonial past; built around the original colonial teak homestead which dates back to the late 1800’s. It is located in a leafy residential enclave a few minutes’ walk from the historical Watt Gate Temple, Ping River and boutique shopping area.
The romantic Float and Flutes experience is one you will long remember. This ancient and gentle form of flight is both breathtaking and peaceful as you float over the picturesque landscape below with only the whisper of the breeze; a truly ultimate and unforgettable experience.
The Float and Flutes Package includes:
- Round trip airport transfers by limousine
- Two night’s accommodation in a luxurious Rajah Brooke Suite
- A sumptuous daily breakfast at the Dining Room or in your suite as you prefer
- Round trip transfers to and from the hot air balloon launch field
- An exquisite 1.15 hour hot air balloon ride at sunrise followed by a romantic champagne breakfast after landing (subject to suitable weather conditions)
- A sumptuous dinner with a bottle of wine on the private balcony of your suite
- A blissful 60 minute Enrich Massage at the Spa for two
- Complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity in your suite
Current to 31 October 2017
Baht 61,497(USD 1,757)as per exchange rate. Additional nights are available at best available rate for applicable dates, and are inclusive of accommodation and breakfast. All rates are net, inclusive of applicable service charge and Government taxes.
For more information and reservations, please contact 137 Pillars House on:
Tel: +66 53 247 788
Fax: +66 53 247 780