The award-winning 137 Pillars House is a stunning 30 suite boutique Hotel with a rich colonial past; built around the original colonial teak homestead which dates back to the late 1800’s. It is located in a leafy residential enclave a few minutes’ walk from the historical Watt Gate Temple, Ping River and boutique shopping area.
Four stunning suite types named after the original settlers range from 70-135 square meters with the two Louis Leonowens Suites having 5.5 x 2.5 metre private pools. Tiled verandas, cane shades, rattan furniture and free standing Victorian baths are reminders of days gone by, and blend with modern facilities including outdoor gardens showers, flat screen televisions and the all important wi-fi access.
137 Pillars House is THE perfect destination for romance. You may not even want to leave your suite, or the hotel. Your hardest part is leaving, but then that’s what return visits are for – in fact why not return every year as a tradition for your anniversary?
A range of bespoke dining options include the Palette Restaurant, Jack Bain’s Bar, The Dining Room, Kitchen and Private Dining, using locally sourced organic ingredients. Recreation facilities include the Spa, Gymnasium and Swimming Pool.
The 137 Pillars House Romance and Honeymoon Package for two, includes:
- Private round trip airport transfers by limousine
- Three nights accommodation in a stunning Rajah Brooke Suite
- Complimentary fruit basket and bottle of Delamotte Brut Champagne on arrival
- Romantic bubble bath and scented candles on the day of arrival
- Sumptuous daily breakfast for two at The Dining Room
- Private dinner, inclusive of a bottle of wine, served on the balcony of your suite
- Our sensational 60 minute Enrich massage at The Spa, for two
- Complimentary WIFI internet access
Prices are as follows:
Current to 31/3/2017 1/4/2016 – 31/10/2017
THB 64,126 (USD 1,828) THB 47,296 (USD 1,348) as per exchange rate
Additional nights are available at best available rate for applicable dates, and are inclusive of accommodation and breakfast. All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable service charge and Government taxes.
For more information and reservations, please contact 137 Pillars House on:
Tel: +66 53 247 788
Fax: +66 53 247 780