The award-winning 137 Pillars House is a stunning 30 suite boutique Hotel with a rich colonial past; built around the original colonial teak homestead which dates back to the late 1800’s. It is located in a leafy residential enclave a few minutes’ walk from the historical Watt Gate Temple, Ping River and boutique shopping area.
What could be more luxurious and supremely convenient than arriving in your own private jet? 137 Pillars House has partnered with VIP Jets based in Bangkok who operate with a highly trained team of International professionals flying Cessna Citation Mustang jets which accommodate up to 4 passengers and 2 pilots. With VIP Jets there are no queues, no excess baggage charges, no waiting for security checks. You set the schedule – it’s all about you! Perfect for a family of four or two couples travelling together for the ultimate escape with luxury all the way.
The Luxury Private Jet Package includes:
- Round trip flights from Bangkok – Chiang Mai for two in a private Cessna Citation Mustang Jet
- Two nights’ accommodation in a luxurious Louis Leonowens Pool Suite
- Round trip limousine transfers from Chiang Mai International Airport
- A complimentary bottle of Prosecco or fresh juices and Thai Tapas or Finger foods on arrival
- A 15 minute welcome massage at the Spa
- Sumptuous daily buffet breakfast for two at The Dining Room or a la carte breakfast in your suite
- Our signature classic afternoon tea experience on The Lawn
- Complimentary late check-out until 6pm (upon availability)
- Commemorative gift upon departure
- Priority booking at the Spa
- Complimentary LAN & WIFI Internet access in your suite.
The package is priced at Baht 699,900 (approx USD21,500, as per exchange rate) based on double occupancy and is valid to 31 October 2017. Additional nights are available at best available rate for applicable dates and are inclusive of accommodation and breakfast. All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable service charge and Government taxes.
For more information and reservations, please contact 137 Pillars House on:
Tel: +66 53 247 788 Fax: +66 53 247 780